Internationally Accredited Programs since 1997
What is CARF accreditation?
- Accreditation is official recognition that New Dawn is guided by internationally recognized service standards and best practices. CARF accreditation consists of ongoing consultation and in-depth on-site reviews to help our organization achieve the highest quality of care for our clients.
- Accreditation demonstrates that New Dawn has opened its service delivery and business processes to outside scrutiny to improve the quality of our programs.
- Accreditation is a public statement that our organization strives to ensure that our services are of the highest possible quality so that our clients have the best possible chance for achieving long term sobriety.
What does accreditation mean for our clients?
- Accreditation demonstrates to our clients that New Dawn is committed to reducing risk, addressing health and safety concerns, respecting cultural and individual preferences, and providing the best possible quality of care.
- Accreditation demonstrates that New Dawn values the input of our clients and is accountable to the community.
- Accreditation demonstrates that New Dawn has made a specific commitment to put the needs of our residents at the center of everything we do.
- Accreditation indicates that New Dawn respects the rights and individuality of our patients.