Residential drug and alcohol treatment programs can cost up to $75,000 per month for so-called “luxury” rehabs, down to $9,000 per month for “social model” 12 step based programs. It is important to keep in mind that no correlation has ever been proven between program cost and treatment success. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, length of treatment stay has the most influence on a person’s chances of staying sober long term, with 90 days (including residential and outpatient) being the minimum recommended stay.
New Dawn’s treatment costs are very reasonable when compared to other treatment centers that are also CARF accredited, client-centered and evidence based in their recovery approach. Call us anytime 24/7 at 916-723-1319 to find out more about our treatment costs, financing, and insurances we accept.
Other Important Factors to Consider
- Is the program local? If not, your family might be excluded, and there will be no outpatient / aftercare support.
- Does the program offer a weekly aftercare group for alumni?
- Can the program diagnosis and treat root causes of addiction?
- Is the program evidence-based, using research tested therapies like CBT and intensive individual counseling?
- Does the program have licensed, masters level therapists?
- Do they have certified addiction counselors?
- Do they have experiential activities such as Yoga, Equine and Mindful Meditation?
- Is treatment supervised by a Physician who is an Addictionologist?
- Are the facilities nursing care style, or private residential settings with gender separate housing?
- Is treatment custom tailored, or cookie-cutter?
- How large are the group sizes typically? Larger programs offer less individualized treatment.
With relapse rates as high as 60% on average for individuals attending a 30 day residential program, the best financial decision you can make about treatment is to find a local treatment center that offers long term support for its alumni. New Dawn is the only Treatment program in the Greater Sacramento Area to offer a full continuum of care (Detox, Residential, Intensive Outpatient, and Lifetime Aftercare), and a 1 year treatment guarantee for 90 day residential graduates. Our alumni continue to receive free local care and support when they need it most – after they leave our recovery program and start dealing with sobriety on their own.
No matter what kind of program you are looking for, when you take into account the cost of the personal, legal and financial problems that persist in the absence of successful treatment, any cost associated with treatment will be recovered ten fold or more once you start living your life free of drugs or alcohol.
Consider These Addiction Related Costs
One DUI/DWI costs on average between $15,000 and $20,000 to resolve when you add up the legal fees, court costs, increased insurance premiums, and lost wages as a result of either being in jail and/or without a drivers license for 30 days.
In divorce, legal fees alone can easily cost $30,000 to $50,000.
A liver transplant costs $300,000 on average, and treatment associated with a stroke costs about $150,000. Of course, the highest cost – that of losing your life, or the love and trust of family and friends – is impossible to measure.
Financing Options Are Available
At New Dawn, we have a number of affordable treatment options available that are designed to make recovery accessible without causing financial strain. In fact, we have a Treatment Pricing Guarantee that promises to match the cost of any comparable treatment center. We also offer special discounts to Veterans, First Responders, former Union workers and their family members, and to our Alumni.
Additionally, If you are interested in financing your out-of-pocket expenses, we have partnered with My Treatment Lender to help you access funds for treatment. They offer flexible financing options, low monthly payments and competitive interest rates for part or all of your drug and alcohol treatment costs. Call us today, we can help you get the life back that you deserve.